Matheran Trip (Horse Riding and Valley Crossing)

DJ Horse Riding
Today (20110723), I went to Matheran with my relatives, it was an awesome trip.
As Toy train was not working, we walked 2.5 km following the railway track. It was beautiful on both sides and monkeys were jumping on and off on the trees.
                                          For visiting viewpoints in Matheran, we hired 7 horses. All were of different colors. I chose a White horse, its name was Kernel. The kernel was really big, well built and well trained by its owner. I took some instructions from the Horse owner, like how to make it turn right and left. Also how to make it stop and run. Horse riding was a really awesome experience. We visited Charlotte Lake, ancient Pisarnath Temple and waterfall. We played in the water for some time.
                                  I experienced Valley crossing by rope at Honey(Moon) Point. It was arranged by adventure group people. It was amazing when I reached half of the rope and saw down, the valley was so deep and beautiful. The spectacular view of the valley will remain in my memory.

 And dinner at “Hukka and Tikka” restaurant was the icing on the cake. We enjoyed vegetarian Baghdadi food and Flavored Hukka. We did a night stay at the Paramount Hotel. I had some family time too with my relatives, which I enjoyed a lot. It was very foggy at the night. We also enjoyed "Star Fruit" while coming back. Matheran was very scenic.

I will never forget this trip because I fulfilled my two wishes here- Horse Riding and Valley Crossing.


Star Fruit

DJ Valley Crossing

Please leave your comments and suggestions below...




Comments

  1. Good post. Matheran is a quiet, serene hill-station, which has managed to maintain its tranquility despite being thronged by a large number of tourists every year. The town administration charges a small fee for the up-keep and cleanliness of the area, because of which they have been successful in retaining its pristine, natural ambience. Find all best matheran resorts also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, India

Ashtavinayak Temples | 8 Ganpati Temples of Maharashtra | Details Travel Reviews

Quick Refresh : Hibernate