DJ Sky Diving @ Byron, California

Deepak Skydiving
Today (20100417), I had an amazing experience of Sky diving @ Byron, California. Due to O2 problems, we went to 13000ft height in the air. It is amazing especially when you are above 13000ft in the sky and look down towards the earth and feel the force of air against you.  And you experience free fall of near about 1 min. My special moment during sky diving was when I entered inside a cloud and the first time I saw Rainbow inside the cloud. Not everyone gets this moment. My instructor was really good and experienced and his jokes made me relaxed and laugh.  I was a little bit scared when my instructor made way towards some muddy water while coming down to earth. But he was just kidding we landed safely on the grassy field. It was pretty cool  I recommend to all my friends that they should do it at least once…and from 18000 ft.


Deepak Sky Diving Video

Please leave your comments below...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, India

Ashtavinayak Temples | 8 Ganpati Temples of Maharashtra | Details Travel Reviews

Quick Refresh : Hibernate