Poems Dedicated To My Love



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Love to be in your arms, to feel your warm embrace.. It makes me feel so happy... 
I Love to touch your face, I love to look into your eyes 
I Love to feel your warm hands within mine, as our fingers gently become entwined. 
I love the way you smile, That compliments your Sexy Style 
I Love the way you say... "Love You Shona.." 
I Love your kisses, those are so soft and sweet, It makes me crave a thousand more 
I wonder how your heart keeps a steady beat, Because mine just do "Dhak Dhak Dhak..." 
I love you with all my heart, No one could ever make us part 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, India

Ashtavinayak Temples | 8 Ganpati Temples of Maharashtra | Details Travel Reviews

Quick Refresh : Hibernate